Welcome to the International Music Festival "Buchenau Spring 2019"!
International Music Festival
"Buchenau Spring 2019"
Buchenau Castle, Eiterfeld, – Hessen, Germany
15-28 April 2019
Niendorf piano company
With the Niendorf Piano Company the small town Luckenwalde features a manufacture which gained international reputation, because of the superb quality of its products. Especially connoisseurs and experts in this industry label the small Niendorf grand pianos as the most perfected artistic instruments. Since May 2015 we - the Niendorf Piano Company – are, once again, diligently producing the well-known Niendorf instruments, whose tradition dates back to a 120-year-old history. Down to the present day, the manufacture is located in the small german town Luckenwalde, where it was founded by Karl and Hermann Niendorf. CEO is Markus Ernicke who hails from the local Jänickendorf and who is a skilled cembalo- and piano maker himself. Together with a young and dynamic team, the company intends to realize former achievements, but also to inspire music-lovers all over the world. A fusion of traditional as well as modern operation methods is essential during the production process. The manufacture is exclusively carried out in a loving and skilled manual sub-operation and therefore guarantees the high standard of our products. Cooperative efforts with local timber wood and metal construction companies do not only support the economic efficiency of the manufacture but also of the cooperation partner. That is because it is very important to us to provide and to maintain local jobs. It is a major concern of ours to revive the traditional piano manufacture in Luckenwalde and to convince people of our high quality musical works of art. Not only serial productions are aim and task of the company but also individual constructions, depending on the customers’ special requests, are possible. There is one thing that all of our instruments have in common: They carry the soul, sonority, beauty and ambition of the Niendorf Piano Company into the world.
Because of the quality of both their strings and rosin, Pirastro has become the byword for a sound which is both beautiful and reliable. As a result, a great number of string musicians play and recommend Pirastro strings. With their tonal flexibility and expressive power, Pirastro strings have inspired musicians to create their own unique sound by taking full advantage of their instruments best qualities. Each individual string in the Pirastro line has been meticulously crafted to provide musicians with an unsurpassed choice in tonal colors. Musicians can choose from the complete range of gut strings (e.g. Passione and Oliv) to synthetic strings (such as Evah Pirazzi and Tonica) or steel (e.g. Flexocor and Chromcor). Finally, Pirastro rosins are designed specifically for use with Pirastro strings and this combination is responsible, in no small part, for the excellent world-renowned Pirastro sound.
PAGANINO offers a great choice of stringed instruments, accessories, strings, sheet music. The matching bow or the perfect case for your stringed instrument.
The Buchenau Castle (also called Schenck Castle) is located in Buchenau between Fulda and Bad Hersfeld and belongs to the Eiterfeld municipality. It was built from 1611 to 1618 by Georg Melchior of Buchenau and his wife Agnes von Schwalbach in the style of the Weser Renaissance. The oldest building in the castle grounds is the so-called "Generalshaus", built in 1550 by Georg von Buchenau (1535-1563) and his wife Susanne von Mansbach. Furthermore, there are on the grounds of the forester's house, in which the responsible for the management of the book-exchange forest forester lived, built in 1953 as a boarding house mountain house, the garage house, the old farm, the seminar house, a bakery and the gatehouse. Georg Melchior von Buchenau financed the construction of the castle by pledging 3/8 of his total estate to the prince-abbot of the monastery of Fulda, his feudal lord. In 1691, the monastery under Prince Abbot Placidus von Droste finally acquired this share, but then swapped this property in 1692 with the later Lieutenant-General and Governor of Upper Hesse Wolf Christoph Schenk to Schweinsberg (1653-1717) against his castle and estate in Burghaun. In 1713 he had the retiree extensively renovated; His nephew inherited the property, and his descendants lived in Castle and Upper Castle until 1912. In 1904, a tower was added to the General's House in the Upper Castle - as a copy of the tower on the Wartburg. At the castle in 1910 another staircase was added, the so-called wedding tower, which was built on the occasion of the wedding of Hans Schenck to Schweinsberg with his wife Else. The castle was sold in 1913. It then changed hands several times. After the World War I, the central building was built. At that time, refugees from Alsace were housed in the castle. In 1924, the Foundation Landerziehungsheim Hermann Lietz acquired the castle and operated there a boarding school until 1984. Thereafter, the buildings were used as Umsiedlerheim. Since 2001, the property is again privately owned. Today, the castle and the associated buildings are used as a conference and group house. In the castle are still some Renaissance doors with rich ornament. The castle also includes a park with a sports field.
Johann Sebastian Bach Haus
International meeting place for children, adolescents and adults. Established in 2004, the Johann Sebastian Bach House distinguishes itself through successful architecture and outstanding acoustics. With 320 seats in the Bachsaal and 180 seats in the Mozartsaal, it is used for concerts and as a conference and training center for choirs and orchestras from home and abroad.
The almost 1,400 square kilometer area between Rhön and Vogelsberg - intersected by the Fulda - forms the administrative area of the Hessian district of Fulda, located in the heart of Germany and therefore also Europe. As its cultural and economic center, this multifaceted landscape, which rises from the Fulda Valley on both sides to almost a thousand meters in altitude, encompasses the Baroque city of Fulda. In the time-honored town of Boniface - which proudly celebrated its 1250th anniversary in 1994 - is also the seat of the district administration. Currently around 220,000 people live in the 23 municipalities of the district of Fulda.
Gemeinde Eichenzell - Eichenzeller Schlösschen
Eichenzell's manor can look back on more than 700 years of history. The knight family of the Ebersberger was known very early in Eichenzell for being wealthy and resident. Thus it could be proven in the interior of the castle in the year 1969 - 1971 that already around the years 1250 - 1260 an apartment (tower castle) of the Ebersberg existed here. From this core work was built in 1548 the castle in its present dimensions. Until 1699, the castle was owned by the Lords of Ebersburg. With the sale of the Eichenzeller Schlösschen by the great-grandson of the last Ebersbergerin the castle and the associated goods went to the squire Ludwig von Schleifras, a brother of the builder of the Fulda Cathedral. This ended the time of Ebersberger and their descendants in the village Eichenzell, which they had once received from Prince Abbot John I of Merlau (1395 - 1440) as a pledge. This Mr. von Schleifras handed over his property to the Fulda Abbey, so that the Fulda Abbey after the acquisition of the Ebersburg estates made its position in Eichenzell itself unassailable. How unshakeable the position of the Fulda abbot in Eichenzell was then was expressed in the fact that Prince-Abbot Constantine von Buttlar (1714-1726) chose Eichenzeller Schlösschen as his summer residence. When his successor Adolf von Dalberg built a larger residence, today's Castle Fasanerie or also called "Adolphseck", he remained at least in the Eichenzeller Gemarkung.Durch the secularization in 1802, in which all spiritual possessions fell to the state, was also the Eichenzeller Castle property of the state. On the part of the state the parish of the parish Eichenzell was indefinitely left with the obligation to provide for the maintenance of the building. In 1874, in the Kulturkampfzeit, the pastor had to give back the apartment provided. From the state side, there was no maintenance and the castle fell more and more. When the castle was auctioned in 1878 by the state, the Catholic parish was awarded the contract for 3,158 marks. In addition to its use as a rectory, the construction office for the railway construction Fulda-Gersfeld was also temporarily located on the second and third floors. In 1963, the municipality acquires the castle. Under the leadership of the then mayor Karl Ebert, the castle was renovated and rebuilt from 1969 to 1971 for 1.5 million marks. In the oldest part of the castle - the former tower - a restaurant with bowling alleys was integrated. The other premises have been used since 1971 as a local government. On the second floor is a cultural hall, which was redesigned at a cost of 1.4 million marks in 1987 and 1988. Within the last twelve months, the Eichenzeller Schlösschen has been extensively renovated and rebuilt. The installation of a comfortable lift and the reorganization of the office areas have created a customer-friendly public office. The bright, modern bureau office improves service and helps citizens to get things done faster and more goal-oriented. The historic wedding room has also been redesigned and offers a romantic ambience for festive weddings with its baroque interior. The previous bowling alley was converted into a stylish hussar cellar with a long table. The Husarenkeller with kitchen can be rented for smaller festivities. With the redesigned exterior facade, the "Princely House to Eichenzell" shines in new splendor and the original Renaissance style becomes visible again. Even in the interior, the history of the castle 1250/1260 is impressively portrayed by the exposed wall of the residential castle. The modern town hall gives the listed landmark of Eichenzell a long-term use value and a hopeful future. At the same time the historic center of Eichenzell with castle garden, church, Altes Brauhaus and the blue house is upgraded.
Gemeinde Petersberg - Das Propsteihaus
Opposite the town hall, in the middle of Petersberg, you find the event and conference center Propsteihaus. Regular meetings, seminars, conferences and cultural events take place here. Due to its direct connection to the motorway A7 (exit Fulda Mitte) and the available parking spaces in the "Propsteihof-Garage", it is an ideal venue. It is also easily accessible by public transport. The heart of the Prophausihaus is the ballroom with stage house. It seats 400 people and is ideal as a conference and meeting hall for theater performances and concerts. All rooms of the Propsteihaus and the Bürgerstuben (except for the Turmzimmer) are barrier-free accessible. The Propsteihaus offers with its comfortable and versatile interior design all possibilities, to carry out private, municipal and business events of any kind.
Marktgemeinde Eiterfeld - a rural region on the way to a sustainable future. Eiterfeld is one of the largest municipalities of the district of Fulda and the largest municipality of the biosphere reserve Rhön. The place, which takes its name from the creek "Eitra", was a part of the Fulda Abbey until 1802. Because of the fertile soils, agriculture had one until the end of the 19th century outstanding importance. Their gradual decline could be due to environmentally friendly and powerful trades and service businesses. The market town of Eiterfeld is known as a business location with modern high-tech and service companies. Through consistent improvements of the infrastructure we have Created jobs in rural areas. On the other hand, we are just through traditional events like Spring market, Matthäusmarkt, small animal market as a shopping center attractive and known far beyond East Hesse. Eiterfeld is located in the Hessische Kegelspiel, a unique geological formation between the Haune and the border to Thuringia with basalt mountains, sparse mixed forests and rare communities. Our cultural monuments like e.g. The Soisdorfer cemetery with its fortified church, which is enclosed by a high wall, worth a visit.
Arbeitskreis für Musik e.V. Bad Hersfeld
The Arbeitskreis für Musik e.V. was founded more than 50 years ago by art-minded Bad Hersfelder citizens to support the cultural and musical work in the spa and festival town of Bad Hersfeld. The artistic direction was transferred to the church music director Siegfried Heinrich. Since 1961, the Arbeitskreis für Musik has been organizing the Bad Hersfeld Festival Concerts and numerous seasonal concerts in Bad Hersfeld with numerous members, and since 1980 the opera in the Abbey Ruins.
Stadt TV Bad Hersfeld
Stadt TV Bad Hersfeld is a TV channel that presents the city of Bad Hersfeld in moving pictures around the clock. Stadt TV works together closely with the city of Bad Hersfeld and Stadtmarketing e. V. The project is supervised by TV Film Central. The idea was born in the spring of 2011. Shortly thereafter, an extensive concept and the domain reservation took place. Additional domains were purchased until we finally agreed to the name www.stadttv-hersfeld.de. Now, the website had to be created and of course it took time. Financing is provided by private investors and companies in the region. Our strength is an uncomplicated and flexible handling of the conception with creation of a script, about the shooting up to the editing and the necessary text, including moderation in different languages. Our professional films are produced in 16:9 format with equipment in TV and HD quality DVCPro 50. The equipment and our training meet the requirements of ARD and ZDF.
Hier gibt es 24 Stunden Musik ! Täglich von 20 bis 24 Uhr mit Moderation!
24 Stunden lang immer kurz nach der vollen Stunde, die aktuellen News aus aller Welt!
The splendor of the Baroque is alive in Fulda. Architectural and artistic monuments of famous architects reflect the splendor of the heyday of the city's history. ating façades and lavish interiors reveal the fame and the sense of representation of the Fulda princes and prince-bishops, who united secular and spiritual power in the 18th century. To explore Hessen's most beautiful baroque city, to enjoy hospitality in cafes and restaurants and to experience pure joie de vivre on a stroll is a pleasure.
The most famous landmark of Fulda is the Cathedral of St. Salvator. Johann Dientzenhofer built the church in the style of Italian Baroque. Since the elevation of the abbey to the prince-bishopric of Fulda in 1752, the sacral building has been a bishop and cathedral church. Where today rises the cathedral, stood once the first monastery church, which was consecrated in 751 by Boniface and later to his burial place, and her successor building: the early 9th Century-built Ratgarbasilika. It was the largest religious building north of the Alps until the 11th century. From the early Middle Ages comes the cathedral adjacent to Michael's Church. Her 822 consecrated crypt has been preserved almost unchanged.
Weber Werbung GmbH & Co. KG
Weber Werbung GmbH & Co. KG (founded in 1990) based in the Eiterfeld industrial area since 2000. The combination of creativity, innovation and technical know-how creates competitive advantages for the customers of the advertising technology company – all this at a very good economic price-performance ratio. For more than 25 years, Weber Werbung has been offering its customers a broad range of services, a professional and comprehensive consulting service, and also supplies nationwide, far beyond the region. Started as an advertising agency, the mainstay is now the advertising technology operation. Every day, the team of 16 employees fulfill the individual wishes of their customers with their creativity and craftsmanship. www.werbeweber.de
International Association for Multimedia Culture and Communication
The International Association for Multimedia Culture and Communication e.V. is excellently networked with world-famous musicians and hosts numerous concerts, master classes and radio programs dedicated to classical music and jazz. The focus of our activities is to develop and operate a pan-European platform for international understanding and culture, which is characterized by creativity and commitment. On this platform we develop cultural activities in project groups such as lectures, concerts, seminars, workshops, music festivals and reading series. Our organization has emerged as a syndicate of creative self-initiatives that has been successfully active in the cultural landscape of Germany and Europe since the late 1990s. Another activity is the editors of the radio magazine "Akzent". Happily, we have already been able to realize many artistic and social projects. Under the custody of the society were created among other things: the reading series EXipBRIS, the festival "Gagarintage", the film "In the role of the other" - winner of the film festival FILMthuer 2012 and others. The Oskar Strock & Eddie Rosner Heritage Society has developed into one of the most noteworthy activities, also in terms of cultivating the culture of remembrance with the musical projects SPERLinG - "Swinging PartYsans / Eddie Rosner Legacy in Germany" and RuTKaSt - "Russian Tango / Chapel Strock "busy. With great volunteer commitment, the company has developed new approaches, provided impulses and broken new ground. In the future, too, we will be creative in promoting a pan-European culture and engaging in the development of new projects. This is a warm invitation to musicians, writers, sponsors and visitors to participate in our projects and to strengthen and support our network.